My sisters have just started watching the Polar Express. Cute aye! (They are 19 and 16 so really it's not appropriate at all!) It's their Christmas tradition to watch this and the Grinch. I think it's great how they still get so excited about it all. Getting the Christmas tree was another big deal. I was too grinchy to take them to get it, and mum and dad were away, so in the rain they took the little car that Em's allowed to drive and came back lugging it up into the house, soaking wet but full of joy! I'm a little worried about tomorrow on the big morning... The excitement usually kills their sleep to the point that at 4 or 5am it's imperative for them to come running up to my room to get me up, in order that with our combined power we will be able to persuade mum and dad that it is time to open presents! Haha ok that was at least a couple of years ago... We usually make it to 6 eeeeasily these days!
Wow this movie's so good! I was distracted from this for like 20mins! Haha...
Jade's back on Feb 10th!!! Wooh wooh!
Mmmmmmmm I hain't got nothin' mo' to say, so I'ma cut it there... Merry Christmas y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment