'Where were ya?'
'I got caught!'
'Liar. Let me see your lip.'"
(C) Mitch Hedberg.
R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg.
Well that ruined the joke didn't it. "Hey remember that great joke by Mitch Hedberg?" "Yeah, isn't he dead?"
But maaaannnn. Funny stuff. I just got it off Jordan and put it on my iPod. That's an awkward place to have comedy stored. The only places I normally listen to my iPod are when I'm alone on the bus or at work, and you do not want to be seen laughing by yourself. And then you hear the laughter of the audience so you get sucked into thinking everyone around you's finding it funny too, but they're just finding you funny, which is not a good way to be funny. You don't want to be found funny.
I saw a blind man on my bus earlier this year listening to his iPod. He was cracking up just like I was scared of. And then you could tell he was kind of looking around to see if people were noticing. But he couldn't look or listen. Maybe he was smelling.
Listening to Mitch makes me wish I could just speak in hilarious one liners. People would find talking with me such a risk. One minute we could be having a normal conversation, then they add on another normal bit of the conversation, and then I'd flip it on them! Mitch style. I hope he wasn't different from his stage persona.
Here he is.
Katie Ward how do I make that work?
2 comments:
I'll show you one time when you come over. It takes too long to explain because you have to modify the html as well.
Geekspeak.
WORDPRESS = BETTER. It's simpleee as on mine.
Post a Comment